File size limit error does not bring you back to the currently modified form. This can be found when uploading a file in document library or web content.
- Set a file upload limit in portal-ext.properties: com.liferay.portal.upload.UploadServletRequestImpl.max.size=102400
- Add document library portlet, add a file that is greater than 100k
- Fill in the other fields on the document library form
- Save the document, and you will get an error saying file size exceeded.
- However, you will not see any of the other fields on the form filled in to what you entered. It will all be blank.
Intended behavior is that you should not lose any data when a file size exceeded error displays.