Type: Feature Request
Affects Version/s: 6.1.0 CE RC1
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Web Content > Web Content Administration
Environment:Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.1.x GIT ID: be05905b16a511bbf49e29f76d56e8dc01bc685f.
Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: cbf85cbae56b1341a550f6e5f0d9f44b82c538ea.
When the user finishes editing the structure, he has to save the structure. A confirmation window appears with Save and Cancel buttons. Clicking the Cancel button redirects the user back to the article with the changes still unsaved. Clicking the Save button on the dialog window will save the name and description of the modified structure. The user has to click the [x] to close the dialog window. By contrast, if the user clicks the cogs icon to change the structure, all the subsequent actions are automatic and the user does not have to close any dialog boxes manually. This should be changed so that both structure editing methods are the same by closing the dialog box automatically.
1. Go to the Control Panel> Web Content.
2. Click Add New.
3. Click the Paper and pencil icon. The screen will display several fields on the right where the user can drag and drop those fields onto the main body area.
4. Drag several fields and the image uploader to the main area.
5. Click the Save button near the Stop Editing button.
6. A dialog window will appear with the options to Save and Cancel.
7. Click the Save button.
8. There will be a success message and the user has to click the [x] button to close the dialog. Maybe the system should close this automatically since no further actions can be taken unless the user wants to change the name and description of the structure.