Affects Version/s: 6.0.12 EE
Environment:LIFERAY VERSION: 6.0 SP 2
OPERATING SYSTEM: Linux
APPLICATION SERVER: JBoss 5.x
JAVA VIRTUAL MACHINE: Java 6
DATABASE: Oracle 10g
The customer was unable to view the Expired Web Content in the Control Panel.
I followed these steps to reproduce the issue in 6.0.12 and Trunk
1. Login as a Administration user
2. Go to the Control Panel
3. Click on Web Content, choose any Web Content that has previous versions that are expired.
4. Edit the Web Content
5. Click on the "History" tab on the top
6. Now click on the "View" link on the Actions button for any of the old expired versions.
7. Expected behavior to to view the content - but the action returns a blank page.