Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.1.0 CE RC1, 6.2.0 CE M2
Component/s: Web Content > Web Content Administration
Environment:Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. 6.1.x GIT ID: dda8ccfbc9f64d0b56fb464386a4100d1daa52ec.
When the user tries to localize content on a web content article that has a structure, the translated content is not saved at all. This will not happen if the user tries to publish using Basic Web Content article.
1. Add a page.
2. Add the Web Content Display portlet.
3. Add a new article.
a. Create a structure with a "Text Box" field labeled "content"
b. Create a web content article based on that new structure
c. Fill in "english" in the content field and check localize for it
d. Add translation for the article for French
e. Fill in "french" for the content field and publish article
4. Now change the language of your user to French.
5. The web content display portlet is now blank.
5. Edit the article you created.
6. Click on French translation.
7. The content field is empty.