Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 6.1.0 CE RC1, 6.2.0 CE M2
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.23 + HSQL 6.1.x GIT ID: 8c84157f108e8c7762dfd331c0df3af137a94e1e.
Tomcat 7.0.23 + HSQL. 6.2.x GIT ID: ee555325e6862d1095de50f008214a8cf91c261c.
Setup Wizard does not read portal-setup-wizard.properties if not in default home. If the user sets a different "liferay.home=" directory, the portal-setup-wizard.properties will not be read.
Steps to reproduce:
- Add portal-ext.properties
- Enter in liferay.home=G:/home
- Start Liferay in Tomcat, HSQL
- Click Finish Configuration
- Assert "Your Configuration was saved successfully."
- Check that the portal-setup-wizard.properties is in the directory (config.jpg)
- Click Go to My Portal
- Agree to terms, enter in new password "1234", Save
- Shutdown Tomcat
- Start up Liferay in Tomcat
- Refresh browser, Setup Wizard starts again.
Expected: Setup Wizard does not display a second time on restarting the application server
Actual: Setup Wizard starts up each time the app server is restarted because it is not reading the portal-setup-wizard.properties file if not set in default home.