Affects Version/s: 6.1.0 CE RC1
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-48942 The root folder is modified on add folder when the root folder is different from default root folder LPS-30419 Media Gallery root folder and breadcrumbs LPS-57524 Page title change when root folder configured to non default root LPS-48979 The breadcrumb of the DM shows a "Documents and Media" link that breaks the navigation under a configured root folder LPS-42073 Document and Media portlet : Root folder lost after importing LAR
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Go to Documents and Media.
2. Add a Folder called Folder 1
3. Add a Folder called Folder 1.1 inside Folder1
4. Add a Folder called Folder 1.1.1 inside Folder1.1
5. Add Documents and Media in a page.
6. Set the root folder to Folder1.1
7. You should be able to see Folder1.1.1
8. Click in Home in the left navigation Panel.
You should still be able to see Folder1.1.1 but instead you are watching Folder1.