Affects Version/s: 6.1.0 CE RC1, 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.10 EE GA1, 6.2.0 CE M2
Environment:Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. 6.1.x Git ID: d526883be2770787b84b1d5bca560cc257054e78.
Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. 6.2.x Git ID: 23e8e46a9e3221ae8e14609bacdb5b0da0d61fb0.
- log in as administrator
- Clean up permissions (Control Panel -> Server -> Server Administration -> Clean Up Permissions)
- Create a site S
- Create user U and make it a regular member of site S. It should be this way by default, but make sure none of user's roles has:
- Control Panel:Portal -> Sites -> Access in Control Panel permission
- Administration -> Site Administration -> Site -> View permission
- Administration -> Site Administration -> Site -> Update permission
- Log in as U and go to ControlPanel and note that:
- The Sites link is available in Portal section, displaying the list of sites
- User can click on site and see it's settings