Affects Version/s: 6.1.0 CE RC1, 6.1.0 CE GA1, 6.2.0 CE M2
Environment:Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. 6.1.x GIT ID: 87880fae5167469e5ea111c995e760d7db350069.
Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. 6.2.x GIT ID: 6af84b07c79afc276339a0ffd9069ba92e2dd52e.
- log in as administrator
- Clean up permissions (Control Panel -> Server -> Server Administration -> Clean Up Permissions)
- Create a site S from Intranet Site template.
- Create user U and make it a regular member of site S.
- Go to Control Panel -> Roles -> Site Member -> Define Permissions and add the following permissions:
resource Set Resource Action Sites Page Configure Applications
- Log in as U and go to S pages
- Open portlet's configuration (for example "Activities" portlet)
- The tab says "Sharing" but "permissions" view is displayed. After clicking on "Sharing" tab, view changes and there is no way to go back to "permissions" view