Affects Version/s: 6.0.12 EE, 6.0.X EE, 6.2.0 CE M2
Component/s: Web Content > Web Content Administration
Replicated in 6.0.10, 6.0.11, 6.0.12, 6.0.x (Rev. 97203) and Trunk (Rev. 97203)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. sign in as firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Navigate to Control Panel
3. Set the scope to "Global"
4. Create a structure and template in the "Global" scope
5. Navigate to the guest community scope "liferay.com"
6. Create a web content article using the Global structure and template
7. Navigate back to the Global structure and template and delete them
8. User will be able to delete the structure and template
If a customer attempts to upgrade, will have a No JournalStructure exception which will stop the upgrade.
9. Shut down the server
10. Enable the portal-ext.properties property: "verify.frequency=-1"
11. Restart the server and there will be an unexpected startup error
NOTE: "verify.frequency=-1" works if global structure and template aren't deleted and a community web content uses the structure and template
If disabling the "verify.frequency=-1" property:
12. The server will start up with no exceptions
13. Add another structure and template in the "Global" scope
14. Add a web content article in the "Global" scope
15. When trying to delete the structure and template, user will be unable to
16. Follow steps 13-15 for community scope, will be unable to delete structures and templates