Type: Technical Task
Affects Version/s: 6.1.0 CE RC1, 6.2.0 CE M2
Component/s: ~ [Archived] Sites Management
Environment:Tomcat 6.0.32 + MySQL 5. 6.1.x RC1
Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. 6.1.x Git ID: cda939cf89bd385bbf7fa0af6df2b0294e078ee8.
Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. 6.2.x Git ID: 47a4a4523b8250e28995725fb0042a5be0cad1e1.
If page customizations are set using Manage -> Page Customizations check box, no changes are saved.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Begin with a page that has no page customizations set.
2. Click Manage -> Page Customizations
3. Select one or more Customizable checkboxes in the overlays
4. Click Manage -> Page Customizations to dismiss the overlays
5. Navigate away from the page and come back (or refresh the page)
6. Click Manage -> Page Customizations
Notice that all page customizations have been deselected.
*This issue is also reproducible on trunk. I do not know revision but was present on a trunk build as of Jan 5, 2012 at 5:00 pm central time.