Affects Version/s: 6.1.0 CE GA1, 6.2.0 CE M2
Component/s: Documents & Media
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Start Liferay 6.0.6 GA with a clean database (no custom thumbnails enabled)
- Upload some images to Image Gallery and/or document library.
- Migrate to 6.1 (don't forget to set the property image.hook.impl=com.liferay.portal.image.FileSystemHook to do the automatic upgrade.
- Enable custom thumbnails:
- Try to view any old image (you will get an exception when trying to regenerate the custom thumbnails because the regular thumbnail is already created and throws a DuplicateFileException)
Alternatively, this can be tested by:
- Start Liferay 6.1 with a clean database and without custom thumbnails.
- Enable Xuggler and upload images, videos, and PDFs.
- Wait for previews to be generated.
- Shutdown Liferay and enable custom thumbnails:
- View any of the uploaded files and get a DuplicateFileException.