Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.1.0 CE GA1, 6.2.0 CE M2
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. 6.1.x GIT ID: b21795a382bb7dea90bc58a147d6ed0bd32294de.
Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. 6.2.x GIT ID: a752d334a4114ec344655a90a00959df7d01ff09.
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-29039 Create a hook to display "Private Plugins Installer" LPS-24850 Fresh install with Microsoft SQLSERVER 2000 And Liferay Portal 6.1 GA1 broken LPS-23805 When browsing a URL that needs login throws an exception instead of asking for login LPS-31351 After upgrading from LR 6.1 GA1 to GA2 create_account and create_anonymous_account struts actions doesn't work LPS-16362 Login using Facebook shouldn't ask for new passoword
Steps to reproduce:
- Control Panel -> Sites
- Add -> Community/Intratnet Site
- Name the site
- Set Membership Type to 'Private'
- Copy As 'Private Pages.'
- Navigate to created site page
- Copy URL (example: 'http://localhost:8080/group/test-site/home')
- Navigate to created site page (example: 'http://localhost:8080/group/test-site/home')
- Guest will be able to view page
Previously, Guest users would be directed to the sign in page. This is a regression bug.
This also happens when creating a private organization..
*This affect pages created using site templates:
Community Site - Home, Calendar, Wiki
Intranet Site - Home, Documents and Media, Calendar, News