Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.1.0 CE GA1, 6.2.0 CE M2
Component/s: Web Content > Web Content Administration
Environment:Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. 6.1.x GIT ID: c9eeedcc2d5adb57f3a0e4baaf72910175c8f9d7.
Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. 6.2.x GIT ID: 3d79fe1e159c1a5ad3e4afa4f5cfa583ebbdc018..
Web content title doesn't save localized translations.
1. Go to Control Panel > Web Content.
2. Click to add a new basic web content.
3. Enter "Test Article" in the title field.
4. Enter "Test Content" in the content field.
5. Save as draft.
6. Click to add a Spanish translation.
7. Add "(sp)" at the end of the title so that the translation says "Test Article (sp)".
8. Add "(sp)" at the end of the content so that the translation says "Test Content (sp)".
9. Save the translation.
10. Publish the article.
11. Click on Actions > Edit next to the article you just added.
12. Click on the available Spanish translation.
In the translation popup window, the title field does not display "Test Article (sp)" like I expect. The content field shows the correct content of "Test Content (sp)". This seems to affect only the title field even when I add a structure with multiple fields.