Affects Version/s: 6.0.12 EE, 6.1.0 CE GA1, 6.2.0 CE M2
Selecting "delete portlet data before importing" when importing WSRP portlet data causes all existing WSRP portlets to be undeployed. This sounds exactly like the bug that was fixed by
LPS-18712, but the error still persists in the following way.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Deploy the WSRP portlet.
2. Navigate to "WSRP" section of Control Panel.
3. Navigate to the "Producers" tab.
4. Add a WSRP Producer and move the Hello World Portlet is in the "Current" column.
5. Copy URL for the created WSRP Producer.
6. Navigate to the "Consumers" tab.
7. Add a WSRP Consumer using the URL copied in step 5.
8. Go to Actions > Manage Portlets for the created WSRP Consumer.
9. Add the Hello World portlet as a new portlet on the WSRP Consumer. Name it Remote Hello World.
10. Go back to /web/guest/home.
11. Add the Remote Hello World portlet to the page.
12. Go back to "WSRP" section of Control Panel.
13. Using the Wrench icon in the top right, select "Export/Import".
14. Make sure everything under "Data" is selected and export the LAR.
15. Navigate to the Import tab.
16. Ensure that "Delete portlet data before importing" is checked and import the LAR that was exported in step 14.
17. Go back to /web/guest/home.
The Remote Hello World portlet continues to show up.
The Remote Hello World portlet shows up with a "This portlet has been undeployed. Please redeploy it or remove it from the page." message.