Affects Version/s: 6.1.0 CE GA1, 6.2.0 CE M2
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.23 + MySQL 5. 6.1.x GIT ID: 0f41ab410058ec47dbcd0614b46200b1f5b523ea.
Tomcat 7.0.23 + MySQL 5. 6.2.x GIT ID: 92cedaafeeca8722b2eb572f3527a0d98f64ba65.
When a page is enabled in a new site pages variation, its content is not visible. Only the page link itself is visible.
Here are the steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Activate Staging for the default Liferay site and enable Public Page Variations
2. Add a new Site Pages Variation called "Variation 1"; copy from the Main Site Pages Variation
3. Go to Variation 1
4. Add a new page called "Page 1"
5. Add a navigation portlet to the new page
6. Mark the page as ready for publication
7. While still viewing the new page, go back to the Main Site Pages Variation
8. The user will see a button allowing the user to enable the new page in the Main Site Pages Variation
9. Click the Enable Button
10. Reload the page
11. The user will see "Page 1", but the navigation portlet will not be visible.