Affects Version/s: 6.1.0 CE GA1, 6.2.0 CE M2
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an structure which contains a Document from Docs and Media
2. Add a new Basic Document in the Document Library.
3. Add a new web content display in a page, and add a new web content using the structure from #1 and the document in #2.
4. Activate Staging --> Check the database, table dlFileVersion, you will have 1 version in live and another in staging
5. Publish to Live again --> still the same, this is ok
6. Edit the document in Staging (now you have version 1.1)
7. Publish to Live --> Now in the database, you have another version in live (2.0)
8. Publish to Live again --> Another version is created (3.0) and so on...
The main issue is that the DLPDataHandler is assuming the version is kept when publishing (see method isDuplicateFileEntry), but the version is not kept when publishing. We should use the dlFileVersion uuid to do this checking.