Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2
Fix Version/s: 6.1.X EE
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-48226 Child Page and its content got published to live from staging when the the child page is deselected from page tree in staging options LPS-18763 Scheduled Staging does not Publish to Remote Live Site LPS-24835 Remote Publish not publishing all levels of Child Pages LPS-53155 Publishing a Wiki page from Staging does not delete on Live site LPS-52417 Staging Fails to publish child pages
The default behavior when publishing a page to Remote Live is to "include all descendant pages." The Publish To Remote Live Now dialog correctly displays that but if you click on the Change link, the expanded options show a checkbox "Include all descendant pages" which is unchecked. If you check it, the descriptive text next to the page ("include all descendant pages") vanishes, and when you publish the page, the descendant pages are not published. So, it appears that the language of that checkbox is incorrect since it is the opposite of the actual functionality. This is confusing to the user. I've seen this on 6.1.x for a while and verified it again today on the latest 6.1.x.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set up remote publishing.
2. Go to the remote staging site page
3. Click the "Staging" drop-down
4. Click "Publish to Remote Live Now"
5. Under the Pages section, Options will say "Include all descendent pages."
6. Click on the "+ Change" link
7. "Include all descendent pages" is not checked
8. Check "Include all descendent pages."
9. Options will now be blank.
(Also... according to Webster dictionary... descendent is spelled descendant.)