1. Had problems displaying user private web pages in lieu of default. Removed Power User and defined a "Subscriber" User Group with private and public pages in place. The public page displayed correctly, but could not get the web content portlet to display content correctly when impersonating a test user. Portal settings set so that user assigned to Subscribers User Group upon creation.
2. Decided to delete the Subscriber User Group and private and public Page Templates and redefine all again to attempt to resolve issue. No apparent issues there other than had to go into User Group and manually delete one member. Previous deactivated test users were automatically disassociated (a notification indicated this happened when the User Group was deleted).
3. Page Templates re-created with no issues.
4. Created User Group and associated Page Templates with the group.
5. When tried to view pages, received exceptions as follows:
(Please see attachment for error message details)
6. Tried to re-create User Group with a different name, but same results.