Type: Regression Bug
Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2, 6.2.0 CE M2
Environment:Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. 6.1.x GIT ID: bf9a3b132439a499406650a9692c6d28991ee5d9.
Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. 6.2.x GIT ID: d39afb806d09fa84b811fa6c26e9713ab017ff34.
Similar Issues:Show 4 results
LPS-28667 Creating a site from a site template using "Copy as priviate pages" shows a confusing message "This site does not have any private pages." LPS-19920 Permission errors when creating a site with private pages and then add public pages LPS-36710 User unable to create Site Public pages from Site Template when Staging is enabled for Private pages LPS-18194 Site Roles not being transferred from Site Template to Page
Step to reproduce:
1. Startup liferay, go to control panel.
2. Click sites, add a community site.
3. Name: test, choose public pages and Enable propagation of changes from the site template. Click save.
4. Click the triangle near private pages, choose community site under site template.
5. Flag "Enable propagation of changes from the site template.", click save.
When I click the triangle near private pages again, it displays "This site does not have any private pages.",
but if I click back and access test site again, I can see the private page.