Affects Version/s: 6.0.12 EE, 6.1.0 CE GA1, 6.1.10 EE GA1
Replicated: 6.0.12, 6.0.x (Rev. 101358), Trunk (Rev. 101755)
1. create a community role, Test Role
2. define permissions, manage teams and all team permissions
3. create a new community, Test Site
4. add a page, Test Page
5. create a user email@example.com
6. add firstname.lastname@example.org to Test Site
7. give email@example.com the community role, Test Role
8. sign in as firstname.lastname@example.org, go to the control panel and add a new team, Team 1
9. click on Actions > Permissions
10. "You do not have the required permissions." is displayed.
If a regular role, with the same community permissions as Test Role, the role is able to see a team's Actions > Permissions page.
Roles Role Define Permissions Portal
Roles Role View Portal