Can not be reproduced in trunk.
Steps to reproduce in 6.0.x:
- Modify the portal-ext.property, so it contains locale codes like mo_GB, hu_DE, etc..
- Add an article. (Web content)
- Save as draft.
- Check lokalized under content field.
- Add some lokalizations like Greek, German, etc..
- Verify in the database that in the JournalArticle table, your articles content contains the needed fields. (static content for your lokalized text)
- Now select a differen lokalization, but from those, you've appended in the first step, eg.: mo_GB.
- Save as draft or publish.
- Notice that in the database and in the articles content the value for defaultLanguage got overwritten.