Type: Regression Bug
Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 6.1.10 EE GA1, 6.2.0 CE M2
Component/s: Dynamic Data Lists
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. 6.1.x GIT ID: ce9ca6f0a809c3e3f8907bd997792b164fc94816.
Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. 6.2.x GIT ID: c718999c5c32f76eacf972a14d29985e0a9d7e00.
Similar Issues:Show 4 results
LPS-31257 Dynamic Data List Document and Media link incorrect LPS-21989 Dynamic Data Lists: Required fields cannot be removed from Data Definitions LPS-23798 "Documents and Media" is still showing up in Dynamic Data Lists as "Document Library" LPS-26900 Dynamic Data List: Data in a List's Spreadsheet View won't be actually saved
- Make sure the database is clean and it is a fresh bundle.
- Add a page and the DDLD portlet.
- Add a list called Documents and Media.
- Add a definition called Docs. Drag and drop the Documents and Media field into the build container. Save the definition.
- Select the Docs definition.
- Save the list.
- Click Add Record. At this point, there is a console error. The UI is also missing the Browse button. (See screenshot)