Type: Technical Task
Affects Version/s: 6.1.0 CE GA1, 6.1.10 EE GA1, 6.2.0 CE M2
The aim would be that an Administrator would like to create a User who can assign some users to UserGroups.
1. Create a User
2. Create two UserGroups: UG1 and UG2
3. Create a Regular Role
4. Add some permissions to the new Role:
— Control Panel:Portal/UserGroups/Access in Control Panel
5. Assign the created User to Regular Role
6. Assign the created User to UG1
7. Log in by new User.
8. Click on Control Panel/Portal/User Groups
You can only see the UG1 in the UserGroup list. All User Group are not shown in the list.
I tried to add more and more permissions to the Role but nothing changed.
In the previous Liferay versions this worked correctly.
The User, Organization and Site work similarly.