Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2, 6.2.0 CE M2
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.23 + MySQL 5.1. 6.1.1 CE GA2.
Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. EE 6.1.x GIT ID: 9c0d3e1cda05c312352bd1efdfbab946090e802c.
Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. 6.2.x GIT ID: 35a7cd4209c7e7100c6ad8798050932d0fe15451.
Here are steps on how to reproduce this issues:
1. Add a user.
2. Add a site, assign user to this site.
3. Add a role with attached defined permissions.
4. Assign the role to the user.
5. Add web content structure to this site. Pay attention how many roles have view permission.
6. Log in as the user in another browser.
7. Go to control panel -> web Content -> Structure.
You will see the duplicate structures. This also affect template.
If you change role view permissions, the numbers of structure matches the one of view permissions.