Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.0.12 EE, 6.1.20 EE GA2, 6.2.0 CE M2
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.25 + MySQL 5. 6.1.x GIT ID: 12e5b17dfef5242ef6330be4f52a4209bf82c8d7.
Tomcat 7.0.25 + MySQL 5. 6.2.x GIT ID: 631b27f8b5c400b51da7356211394ccb45104fb5.
If a user attempts to change the display order of child pages and then save, the order of the pages becomes altered differently from what the user originally intended.
Here are the steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Add a new page
2. Add a child page titled "Page1"
3. Add a child page titled "Page2"
4. Add a child page titled "Page3"
5. Go to Manage Pages; assert that Page1, Page2, and Page3 are all in order
6. Take Page3 and move it so that it is now above Page2. The new order should be Page1, Page3, Page2
7. Click Save
8. View the page order. Page3 has moved correctly, but Page1 and Page2 have also switched places. The new order will now be: Page2, Page3, Page1.