Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M2
Component/s: Core Infrastructure > Upgrade Framework
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.25 + MySQL 5. 6.2.x GIT ID: f972a8de2cb2f2571b815cec174c31a10fef5a17.
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-39408 Upgrading from 6102 to 6200 is not supported LPS-39415 Upgrading from 6130 to 6200 is not supported LPS-34324 Cannot upgrade from 5.2.3, 6.0.6 to Trunk - "Unknown column 'Role_.uuid_' in 'field list'" LPS-7091 Oracle 10 upgrades from 5.2.3 to trunk are failing LPS-23841 Staging cannot be activated in 6.1.x after upgrading from 6.0.6 or 5.2.3
Steps to reproduce:
- Start Liferay 5.2.3
- Navigate to Control Panel > Server Administration
- Click on the Data Migration tab
- Click on Execute next to "Convert legacy permission algorithm."
- After the conversion finishes, shut down Liferay 5.2.3
- Start Liferay 6.2.x with permissions algorithm set to 6.
- A message will appear stating that the upgrading from 5203 to 6200 is not supported.