This bug causes a problem with Liferay Faces Bridge when trying to navigate from one view to another via full HTTP postback. Basically, the bridge is unable to restore the javax.faces.ViewState because the jsessionid isn't being preserved during an ActionRequest full postback in the WSRP producer.
I was able to reproduce this with the following steps:
1. Deploy the reference demo jsf2-portlet
2. Register the jsf2-portlet as a WSRP producer
3. Register a portlet named "WSRP JSF2" as a WSRP consumer that points to the jsf2-portlet WSRP producer.
4. Add the "WSRP JSF2" portlet to a portal page
5. Click on the "Add Attachment" button
If the bug is fixed, then a list of three "Browse..." buttons should appear. If the bug still exists, then the Job Application form should be redisplayed.