Affects Version/s: 6.0.6 GA
Fix Version/s: 7.0.0 M4
Environment:Liferay tomcat, liferay glashfish
Tried to incorporate images into the wiki/web content etc body using the HTML format. A windows opens up to browse the server to incorporate images. There must be an option to index a button to incorporate images from my local desktop to intranet wiki/web content etc body.
1. Write content in the wiki body.
2. Click on the "Image button" to incoporate the image into the text body"
3. A window opens up with options "Browse server". As shown in the attachment
--> This window is incorrectly referencing to the "Browser Server".
--> Window should reference local system to upload images.
1. Select Browse Server of Attachement #1.
2. When Broswe Server is selected, An window "CKEditor_2" opens up.
3. Try uploading the images or creating folder.
--> A pop-up opens up (see Attachement CKEDITOR_Pop_up#1). Which says you do not have permissions to upload to root folder.
I think some where updated in the database only, because when i changed the database it is working fine with out any issues, but my original database only not working, i am using server database only, in server also it is not working now, we are using the MySql database, please send me quick reply.
Thanks in advance.
--> User must be able to upload without any issues.