Affects Version/s: 6.1.0 CE GA1, 6.1.10 EE GA1, 6.2.0 CE M2
Branch Version/s:6.1.x, 6.0.x
Backported to Branch:Committed
When trying to add users to an Organization's Site Team, you are unable to add members who are directly added from the Site Membership page.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start 6.1
2. Create Organization "TEST"
3. Create Organization Site
4. Navigate to "Site Memberships" from Control Panel when in "TEST" Organization Site
5. Click "Add Members">User
6. Select 2 users from list>Save
7. Go back to "Summary"
8. Two users will display at the bottom of the page
9. Click View Teams
10. Add Team
11. Click Actions>Assign Members>Available
12. Users who were just added in Step 6, are not available to be added to the created team