Affects Version/s: 6.1.0 CE GA1, 6.1.10 EE GA1, 6.2.0 CE M2
Branch Version/s:6.1.x, 6.0.x
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-28703 If user is removed from a Site his Team membership remains LPS-53846 Unable to remove site membership from a user in User Details LPS-19280 User is unable to request membership to a restricted Site LPS-58480 Unable to access Add Team page LPS-29800 As a site administrator I can see user teams in membership management view
When trying to add users to an Organization's Site Team, you are unable to add members who are directly added from the Site Membership page.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start 6.1
2. Create Organization "TEST"
3. Create Organization Site
4. Navigate to "Site Memberships" from Control Panel when in "TEST" Organization Site
5. Click "Add Members">User
6. Select 2 users from list>Save
7. Go back to "Summary"
8. Two users will display at the bottom of the page
9. Click View Teams
10. Add Team
11. Click Actions>Assign Members>Available
12. Users who were just added in Step 6, are not available to be added to the created team