Affects Version/s: 6.1.0 CE GA1, 6.1.10 EE GA1, 6.2.0 CE M2
When small image in the Abstract section of Blogs portlet is browsed from file-system and the blog published the abstract description is shown but the image is not shown. If we give the small-image URL instead of uploading from the file system path then it is correctly shown.
Steps to reproduce:
- Clean bundle
- Start the server and login with [email protected]
- Create a new page "Blogs"
- Add Blogs portlet to the page.
- Open configuration pop-up (the wrench icon)
- Go to "Display Settings" Tab.
- Select "Display Style" as "Abstract"
- Save the configuration and close the pop-up
- Click on Add blog entry.
- Add title: "First Blog", Description: "First Blog Description"
- Click on the tree view for the "Abstract" section below the description
- Enter the Abstract Description: "First Blog Abstract Description"
- Check the checkbox "Use small image"
- Browser an image *.png file from the system
- click on publish.
- The blog is successfully created and the Abstract description is shown but the uploaded image is not shown.
- Now try to edit the blog.
- All the field are as it is, just enter some small image URL, like "http://cdn.www.liferay.com/osb-theme/images/custom/heading.png"
- Click on submit and this image is shown with the Abstract Description