Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 6.0.X EE, 6.1.30 EE GA3, 6.2.0 CE M2
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.27 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.1.x EE GIT ID: 0194e5337a7371291163a76a24d98f2417adaa27.
Plugins 6.1.x EE GIT ID: b1a9ce0be1b678af68b0a28f4777c54198bbf936.
Tomcat 7.0.27 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: f7c39676088b2f496d3a80687baea0b0a795d005.
Kaleo search does not take the asset title into account when searching if the assets are for Single Approver (Version 1).
Steps to reproduce:
- Deploy the kaleo-web plugin
- Navigate to Control Panel > Workflow Configuration
- Configure Blogs Entry to Single Approver (Version 1)
- Submit a blog entry for publication
- Navigate to Control Panel > My Workflow Tasks
- Enter the name of the blog entry into the search bar and click Search
- No results will return
- Use advanced search and search by the blog entry title and the type
- This will work if the search is configured to match any field, but will not work if configured to match all fields
However, this search worked fine when I used Category Specific Approval.