Affects Version/s: 6.1.0 CE GA1, 6.1.10 EE GA1, 6.2.0 CE M2
Environment:Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.1.x CE GIT ID: 348bd9a44eda80f158ecbbbf9f45b3f7162d046c.
Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.1.x EE GIT ID: 24859d69173130a0b59f5ee31884e354321c5470.
Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: f0304836dbc599e2bf3513ee4bd553e280012460.
The Assign Organization Role search, when you click on Actions > Assign Organization Roles in Users and Organizations, returns back only site roles.
- Create a Regular Organization
- Create a User
- Create an Organization Role called "apple"
- Create a Site Role called "dog"
- Assign the user to the organization
- Navigate to Control Panel > Users and Organization
- Click on Actions > Assign Organization Roles for the test organization that was created
- Type in "apple" and click search, no results return
- Type in "dog" and click search, the "dog" site role returns
- Type in "administrator" and click search, a site role returns
- Type in "owner" and click search, a site role also returns