Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2, 6.2.0 CE M2
Environment:Tomcat 7.0 + HSQL Portal 6.1.x EE GIT ID: 02819cae92c77b2db8600f2daef8b93f9ca65542
Tomcat 7.0 + HSQL Portal 6.2.X (Trunk) GIT ID:43f15b2cb9282b3e31e099f0193a67fe99f97663
Cannot remove pages using x icon in navigation.
Steps to reproduce:
- Add a page not using the Dockbar ([Add] > [Page]). This is currently broken because of another bug (
LPS-27745). You could use [Manage] > [Page] > [Public Pages].
- Attempt to remove the new, or any, Navigation Item using the [x] icon next to the Navigation Item name.
- A Confirm Dialog will prompt. Click [OK].
- The Navigation Item will be removed from the UI.
- Refresh the page.
- The Navigation Item will have returned from the dead.
It doesn't appear that the removal actually took place. The 1 - 3 bugs may be:
- JS may be missing the proper parameters for the Request (p_auth: Liferay.authToken).
- The page that handles the Request may not be sending back the correct Response Massage that the "request failed".
- JS should properly handle the "request failed" Message from the Response.