Affects Version/s: 6.1.0 CE GA1, 6.1.10 EE GA1
Steps to reproduce:
1. Add a new Dynamic Data Definition with two Select and two Radio fields
2. Add a new Template called "Start" for the new Definition, in "Create" mode
3. Add a new Template called "Step 2" for the Definition, in "Edit" mode. Delete the second Select and the second Radio field from the form.
4. In the Kaleo Forms portlet, add a new Process:
select the new Definition as the Entry Definition
select the "Start" template as the Initial Form
as the Workflow for the new Process, create a Definition like the attached one (see process-workflow.xml)
assign the "Step 2" form to the task
5. In Summary tab, click the Submit New button and create a new process instance
select values for the fields
6. In the "Assigned to me" section, click the Actions button of the task and click Complete Form
change the value of the fields
Now go to the Processes tab and click View in the Actions button of the process: you'll see that two of the fields doesn't have any value, even if we entered them in step 5.