Affects Version/s: 6.1.0 CE GA1, 6.1.10 EE GA1, 6.2.0 CE M2
Organizations and sites are not sorted in alphabetical order.
1. Create 3 organizations in a non alphabetical order while in the "User and Organizations" tab and become a member of each organization.
2. Access an organization via the left side of the control panel.
3. On the right window click "Edit" -> "Organization Site" under Organization Information
4. Check the Box next to "Create Site"
5. On the drop down boxes for "Public Pages" and "Private Pages" set them to "Community Site"
6. Repeat steps 3-5 for each organization.
7. Create 3 sites under Portal->Sites
8. Sort the sites while under the "View All" setting.
9. Organizations and sites are grouped separately and not grouped together as a whole alphabetically. Additionally, they are not alphabetized in the "Go To" drop menu in the top right corner.