Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M2
- log in as administrator
- Clean up permissions (Control Panel -> Server -> Server Administration -> Clean Up Permissions)
- Create a site S (I used Intranet Site template, but it should be the same for blank site)
- Create user U and make it a regular member of site S.
- Go to Control Panel -> Roles -> Site Member -> Define Permissions and add the following permissions:
resource Set Resource Action Sites Page Add Page Sites Page Delete Sites Page Update Sites Site Add Page
- Log in as U and go to S. Dockbar now contains Add and Manage menu
- Pages can not be deleted nor moved (no X button, no Drag&Drop)
- With the same permissions, the user can perform these actions through Manage -> Site Pages
This issue has been separated from
LPS-24550 (see Issue 2) in order to have one ticket per issue.