I have created a new site-role which should have permissions to manage a sites tags and categories in control panel.
However no tags and/or categories are shown in there. The role can create both, tags and categories, but none is being displayed.
How to reproduce:
1) Add all "Tags (Control Panel)" permissions to role "Site Member" (Picture #1)
2) Log-In as Site-Member and navigate to Control-Panel -> <site> -> Tags
3) No tags will be shown, although tags do exist in site-scope. (Picture #2)
4) Add a tag "abcdefg". If it does not exist in scope yet, that should succeed.
5) Reload the page.
6) However the tag does not appear in the tags-admin-portlet.
7) Add the tag "abcdefg" again. That will give you an error message stating that the tag already exists. (Picture #3)
I have not found a similar issue in JIRA, so I thought to report it. A hint to solve this problem may be stated here: http://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/8960572