Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2, 6.2.0 CE M2
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE B2
Environment:Tomcat 7.0 + HSQL Portal 6.1.X GIT ID: 96d6abd5081bac7b16db82d5d3ad0bd6c8669ad4
Tomcat 7.0 + HSQL Portal 6.2.X (Trunk) GIT ID: 29dac9dbe09d5f1731c0cc3e50e67a02853f5175
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Sites in Control Panel: [Control Panel] > [Sites]
- Create a new Site based off a Site Template: [Add] > [Community Site]. Ensure Enable Propagation is [checked] (default).
- [Go to] the new site.
- Create a new Local Page: [Add] > [Page]
- (bug) Reorder Navigation by dragging [New Local Page] in between two Template Pages: [Welcome] [Calendar] [New Local Page] [Wiki]
- Refresh the page
- (Not the bug) The navigation will be returned back to previous order.
This is confusing to the user, as it is not immediately obvious why the [New Local Page] isn't retaining it's order.
Since Enable propagation is checked, a user shouldn't be able to drop the [New Local Page] in between any Site Template Page Navigation.
To prevent [New Local Page] from being droppable, in between Site Template Page Navigation, remove classes: lfr-nav-updateable and yui3-dd-drop, from the Navigation items of Site Template Pages.
<li class="selected lfr-nav-updateable yui3-dd-drop">