Affects Version/s: 6.1.0 CE GA1, 6.1.10 EE GA1, 6.2.0 CE M2
Component/s: Site Templates
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login as an admin
2. Go to Control Panel -> Site Templates
3. Add a new Site Template. Leave the "Allow Site Administrator to Modify the Pages Associated with This Site Template" checked.
4. Edit the new Site Template
5. At the home page of the Site Template, add a Wiki Portlet
6. Edit the FrontPage content, enter "My Original Frontpage Content" at the editor and click Publish.
7. Go back to Control Panel and add a new Site based on the Site Template created above
8. Go to the new Site and edit the FrontPage content. At the editor, write "My custom Frontpage Content".
9. Add a any other portlet to the homepage of the Site and refresh the page. Right below the dockbar, a warning message and a Reset button are displayed.
10. Click the Reset button to restore the page as it was defined in the Site Template.
11. The Wiki portlet displays now "My Original Frontpage Content" instead of the customized one.
Contents defined at Site-Template level should be used as default only the first time.