Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M2
Steps to reproduce:
- Login as an Admin
- Go to control panel -> Site Templates
- Create a new Site Template "MySiteTemplate". Leave all options as default
- Edit the Site Template and place an RSS portlet
- Click the configuration icon and select a header web content and a footer web content. Save and make sure these contents are displayed in the RSS portlet.
- Go to control panel -> Sites
- Add a new Site "MySite" based on "MySiteTemplate"
- Go to the home page of "MySite".
The footer and header contents are not displayed. If you try to edit the configuration of the portlet, the view is not displayed and server launches an Exception.