Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M2
Environment:Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.1.20 GIT ID: 435890a8949663b4ba8010ee61af8ac9893d7591.
Caused by:Other bug fix
Where was the bug?:Java
Once the User adds a document file into the WebDAV folder, the system will display the document as a locked draft in the Liferay Instance. The User will also be unable to download the document.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Add Documents and Media portlet
2) Add Folder1
3) Add Multiple Documents into Folder1
4) Click the Arrow icon in the drop down of Folder1 on the vertical menu
5) Select 'Access from Desktop'
6) Copy the WebDAV URL
7) Connect to the Map Network Drive with the WebDAV URL
8) Copy and Paste a Document file into the WebDAV folder
9) Navigate back to the Liferay Instance
10) Assert that the newly added document file displays in Folder1
11) FAIL - Document displays as a locked draft in the Documents and Media portlet
12) Select the locked draft
13) System displays 'You now have a lock on this document. No one else can edit this document until you unlock it. This lock will automatically expire in 1 day.'
14) Version File will display as PWC
15) Click Download
16) FAIL - System displays the error: Not Found