Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.10 EE GA1, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-2115 Organization role with permission to manage suborganizations can't create suborganizations LPS-31013 inconsistent behavior of the different creation of web content LPS-37616 Inconsistent behavior with site creation from site templates LPS-455 Bad usability when creating SubOrganizations LPS-19933 Organization "suborganizations" and "users" should be clickable
1. Control Panel -> Users and Organizations
2. Actions -> Add Regular Organizations
3. Fill the Name field
4. Click on Organization Site on the right hand
5. Click on Create Site. 2 lists appear. They consist these items: "Default", "Community Site", "Intranet Site".
6. Click Save, and look again these 2 lists at Organization Site. They consist: "None", "Community Site", "Intranet Site".
Why did change the "Default" to "None"?
The reason is this line in organization_site.jsp:
<aui:option label='<%= organization == null ? "default" : "none" %>' selected="<%= true %>" value="" />
There is the same situation at new user creation. (personal_site.jsp)