Steps to reproduce:
1. "ant all" the code from source.
2. Start the server and log in.
3. place the following file in the deploy folder: kaleo-web-184.108.40.206.war
4. Add Web content and save.
5. Go to Workflow Configuration for the Liferay site and set every resource to Single Approver (Version 1) and save.
6. Add a 2nd Web content, assign it to yourself, and approve it.
7. Add a 3rd Web content and assign it to yourself, but don't approve it or reject it.
8. Add a 4th Web content but do not assign it to anyone.
9. Shutdown the server and upgrade to 6110.
1. After the upgrade, there is no more Web content.
2. Subsequently adding the kaleo-web-220.127.116.11-ee-ga1-20120405150359188.war file, does not help recover the missing Web content.
1. After the upgrade, the previous Web content which did not require a workflow should be available.
2. After the upgrade, the previous Web content which was approved should be available.
3. After the upgrade and the installation of the kaleo-web-6.1.10 war file, all previous Web content should be available.