Affects Version/s: 6.0.6 GA, 6.0.12 EE, 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-15413 Role Permissions not working Correctly LPS-21945 After upgrade, Custom Roles have all permissions assigned that were not before the upgrade LPS-61 User role permissions too broad LPS-765 Publish to Remote: Permissions of pages get not published LPS-22484 Deleting a role does not remove the resource permissions secured to that role.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Turn on staging for a community
2) Add a Web Content Display to a page
3) Add an article and select it to be displayed in the above added Web Content Display portlet
4) Publish this page to live with setting Other > Permissions checkbox checked on the publishing dialog
5) Verify that guest user can see the content of the article in a new browser window
6) Go back to Stage view and revoke the Guest role's permissions (each) and save the article
7) Save the article
8) Repeat step 4
9) Verify that guest user cannot see the content of the article in a new browser window
Actual behaviour: the guest user still have view permission for the article.
Additional info: if you set the Add discussion permission for the Guest role, and republish the page, it will work fine and guest user won't have view permission.