Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Branch Version/s:6.1.x, 6.0.x
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-5982 Calling tunnel-web immediately after startup causes PrincipalException: PermissionChecker not initialized LPS-27139 Getting layouts from LayoutLocalServiceUtil calls a remote service and throws a PrincipalException LPS-34084 Unwanted permission check during incrementing asset view count causes PrincipalException LPS-32574 Deploying Welcome Theme - com.liferay.portal.security.auth.PrincipalException: PermissionChecker not initialized LPS-42309 Clicking Back button when adding an Initial Form in Kaleo Forms causes current Initial Forms' Choose button to changes into Action button
Steps to reproduce the problem:
1. Go to 'Control Panel' -> 'Custom Fields' and create a custom field for Web Contents
2. Install Kaleo Web plugin.
3. Go to 'Control Panel' -> 'Workflow Configuration' and change workflow configuration of the 'Web Content' to any workflow (for example 'Single Approver')
4. Create or Edit a 'Web Content' and set value for the custom field.
5. After setting the data for the web content, click on 'Submit for Publication' button.
6. Switch to user who has permissions to approve.
7. Go to 'Control Panel' -> 'My Workflow Tasks'
8. For the task of reviewing the newly submitted web content click on 'Actions' -> 'Assign to Me', 'Actions' -> 'Approve'.
Result: The web content got approved, but the log shows the following exception:
ERROR [ExpandoBridgeImpl:507] com.liferay.portal.security.auth.PrincipalException: PermissionChecker not initialized