Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.10 EE GA1, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Reproduced in 6.1.x and Trunk rev. 120373
May be similar to
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a site abc.com. Create some web content, with associated structures and templates.
2. Create a custom Site role. From the Role list, select the custom role and define permissions for web content, structure, template etc.
3. Create a user and assign the custom role. Assign the user to the site to become a site member.
4. Login with the new user and go to the site. In any page of the site (which contain web content display), click on edit web content link.
5. In the edit web content window, click on "Change Structure" icon to select a different structure.
6. In the list of structure, duplicate entries are found.