Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Branch Version/s:6.1.x, 6.0.x
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-8580 Document Library Portlet - When using the java upload tool.. uploading a file with a filename that already exist does nothing (no error message nor is the file updated) LPS-14796 staging fails when page contains Image/Document LPS-28947 Deceptive error message, when I want to upload an already uploaded file LPS-40694 Automatically increment document ID when document ID directory already exists in DM file system repository LPS-59759 Deleting an article already displayed on a page with Asset Publisher and Web Content Display throws errors when viewing the page again
When uploading the image/document from the web content portlet, which already exist, then it shows the the message "Upload a new file in this folder (Upload in progress, please wait...)".
It doesn't show any message like, Image/Document Already exist or Image/Document already uploaded. It just showing the upload in progress.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Add a image in document library through the control panel
2) Add web content display portlet on a page
3) Edit WCD portlet and select "image" icon to upload an image
4) Select the image that was uploaded in the document library through the control panel
5) Save portlet
6) Edit the portlet
7) Select the image icon and this time select the option to upload a document to the same location as the file that was added in the control panel
8) The status of the upload will read: (Upload in progress, please wait...)and you will receive stack trace like the one I have uploaded
That the editor would display something along the lines of "Image/Document Already exist or Image/Document already uploaded".