Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2, 6.2.0 CE M3, 7.0.0 M3
Affected versions: 6.1.20.GA2, 6.2.x git id: a4076e2b170d4b627bea9a95399cb0f955501c57
1. Go to Control Panel > Server > Server Administration > External Services > Enabling OpenOffice > check in the Enabled checkbox.
2. Go to your page and add an Asset Publisher to the page.
3. Create a new Web Content (Add New -> Web Content), and Publish it.
4. Click on portlet's Configuration menu.
5. Go to the Enable Conversion To, and enable all of them.
6. Find your newly created web content, and click on Read More.
7. At the top of the portlet are the conversion links. Click one of them (e.g. TXT).
8. An OpenOfficeException appears in the log. I attach the log.
It would be better, to show some help to the user, e.g. a message: "Please write it into your command prompt: "soffice -headless -accept="socket,host=127.0.0.1,port=8100;urp;""