PASSED Manual Testing using the following steps:
- Navigate to Control Panel > Dynamic Data Lists
- Add a data definition called "Students and Subjects"
- Add a text box and another text box nested within the first text box.
- Make both text boxes repeatable
- Name the parent text box "Student"
- Name the child text box "Subject"
- Add a list called "Winter Quarter" that uses the "Students and Subjects" data definition
- Add two students (use the plus button to add extra fields)
- Name: John
- Subject: English
- Subject: Math
- Subject: Physics
- Name: Joseph
- Subject: Spanish
- Subject: Chemistry
- Subject: Art
- Click "Save as Draft"
- Click Actions > Edit
- Click "Add Translation > Spanish"
- John > Juan
- English > Inglés
- Math > Matemáticas
- Physics > Física
- Joseph > José
- Spanish > Español
- Chemistry > Química
- Art > Arte
- Click "Add Translation"
- Click "Publish"
- Add a DDL Display portlet and select the "Winter Quarter" list
- Add a Language portlet
- Click on the entry in the list and verify all the information displays correctly
- Click "Spanish" in the language portlet
- Verify that the entry has changed to Spanish
- Click on the entry and verify everything displays correctly and in Spanish
Tomcat 7.0.34 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: d031c416f63fa6afc933073be5cf2a63d89df33b.
Repeatable fields seems to be working, and localization (subtask #2) is working properly as well. When I set a field to be repeatable, I can add additional repeats of that field when entering a record.