Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-50597 User portrait images not always shown because image tokens are not urlencoded properly LPS-55606 Chat history in the chat portlet window is lost after refreshing the page LPS-42944 Chat portlet - opened chat window disappears after refreshing the page LPS-35658 Unable to change the user portrait LPS-53287 As an Application User/Developer, I can authenticate against a Liferay backend using a token provided to me from a web browser (copy/paste token)
An updated user portrait is not refreshed in the Chat portlet. The cached version is still used.
This happens because the image token is not appended to the image url.
I believe it should be something like.
To reproduce this issue
- user a: Set the profile picture
- user b: Open the buddies list for a different user that has this user in the list (best in a separate browser)
- user a: change the profile picture
- user b: navigate to a different page and open the buddies list
- expected: updated portrait
- is: old portrait